In compliance with the Directive 2009/136/CE developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law of Services of Information Society following the guidelines of the Spanish agency of data protection we proceed to inform you In detail of the use that is made in our web.
Cookies are called to small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he re-accessed our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data or access to the content stored on your PC but it does allow our system to identify you as a certain user who already visited the web previously visualized certain pages etc. and It also allows to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to install you can configure your browsing options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow you to know how to block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools->Internet Options->Privacy->settings. For more information, please see Microsoft support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Optios -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings->Show advanced options->Privacy->content settings. For more information please see Google support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences->security. For more information, please see Apple support or browser help.
With respect to third party cookies that is to say those that are alien to our website we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the Source.